My School Essay in English 10 Lines

My School Essay in English 10 Lines


My School Essay in English 10 Lines

  • My school name is Government High School.
  • My school building is very beautiful and spacious.
  • It has a big auditorium where we assemble for prayer.
  • My school has many classrooms which walls are painted with many geometric designs.
  • My school has a big library which has many academic as well as other informative books.
  • It also has a big laboratory where we do chemistry practicals.
  • My school has a computer lab where we learn computer.
  • It has a big playground where I play various outdoor games.
  • My school teachers are very affectionate and caring.
  • It is one of the most famous schools in the town.

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor, how did you like this post? If you like this post, please share it with your friends and Express your valuable opinion. Don't write spam comment here. Thanks

Previous Post Next Post

Popular Posts