Why I Love You Love Poem

 

Why I Love You Love Poem

Why I Love You Love Poem in English

You give to me hope 
And help me to cope 
When life pulls me down 
You bring me around 

You teach me to care 
And help me to share 
You make me honest 
With kindness the best 
From you I learned love 
With grace from above 
It's for you I live 
And I want to give 

You are the reason 
That fills each season 
When I hear love I think of you 
You are my world and best friend too 
I love you because you are so kind, thoughtful and caring 
I love you because you are so pleasant, lovely and sharing 

You made me the man I am 
Thank you 

Udiah

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor, how did you like this post? If you like this post, please share it with your friends and Express your valuable opinion. Don't write spam comment here. Thanks

Previous Post Next Post

Popular Posts