My Mother Daily Routine in English

My Mother Daily Routine in English

My Mother Daily Routine in English

We describes Mother Daily Routine Essay in 15 Sentence. Easy way how to describe Mother Daily Routine.
  1. My mother is a housewife.
  2. My mother gets up early morning.
  3. She takes ablution and offers Fajar prayer.
  4. She recites Holy Quran.
  5. She goes for morning walk in nearest family Park.
  6. She reads newspaper.
  7. She makes break fast for our family.
  8. She does home's work.
  9. She makes lunch.
  10. She offers Zuhar Prayer.
  11. She offers Asar Prayer.
  12. She offers Magrib Prayer.
  13. She makes Dinner.
  14. She Watches family show.
  15. She goes to bed at 11 O'clock for sleep.

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor, how did you like this post? If you like this post, please share it with your friends and Express your valuable opinion. Don't write spam comment here. Thanks

Previous Post Next Post

Popular Posts