My Love, I Am Crying For Your Love Love Poem

 

My Love, I Am Crying For Your Love Love Poem

My Love, I Am Crying For Your Love Love Poem in English

You said to me that you will be there on that day 

but when that day came then you were not there for me 

So much love showered and so many promises were made 

but nothing worked on my way because you had gone 

My love, I am crying for you because my love turned blue 


The heaven stolen you from me and left the memories only 

Though your soul vanished in the sky but my love never dies for you 

I tell those angels how much I love you and care for you 

and ask them to make your soul always happy till I come to you

My love, I am crying for you because my love turned blue 


Looking at your photos and wish you were here with me 

Crying for your endless love which become the end of story 

I will not see you again but your memories will stay for ever 

Now my heart fighting against a raw pain for the lost of my love 

My love, I am crying for you because my love turned blue

Ravi Sathasivam

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor, how did you like this post? If you like this post, please share it with your friends and Express your valuable opinion. Don't write spam comment here. Thanks

Previous Post Next Post

Popular Posts