My Daily Routine Essay in English

My Daily Routine Essay in English



My Daily Routine Essay in English

My name is Ali. I'm fourteen years old. I wake up at 7 o'clock every day except Sunday. I do morning exercises. I wash , clean my teeth with a tooth - brush and comb my hair. Then I have breakfast. In the mornings I like to eat fried eggs or omelette , cheese sandwich and to drink tea. It takes me 10 minutes to get to school. My lessons begin at 8:30. At 2 o'clock the lessons are over. I usually have six or seven lessons a day. 

I return home at 2 o'clock and have rest. I watch TV and play computer games . I have lunch at 3 o'clock. For lunch I usually eat some soup , fried or mashed potatoes with cutlets and a piece of cake with a cup of tea for dessert. After doing my homework I go for a walk with my friends. In the evening I go to the gym or take out my bike . My training lasts for an hour. 

My parents usually return home at 19 o'clock. We have dinner at 19:30. Dinner consists of fish , meat or chicken , vegetables or some salad and an apple pie. Then we sometimes go to the cinema , spend time in the park or go shopping. Then I read books , newspapers and magazines , chat with friends on the phone. On Monday , Wednesday and Friday I attend additional English classes at my school. At 10 o'clock I take shower or a bath , brush my teeth and go to bed .

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor, how did you like this post? If you like this post, please share it with your friends and Express your valuable opinion. Don't write spam comment here. Thanks

Previous Post Next Post

Popular Posts