Top 10 Dining Room Quotes

Top 10 Dining Room Quotes

Top 10 Dining Room Quotes

Check out our dining room quote Best Quotes about Dining Rooms.

  1. One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
  2. You might be a redneck if...Your only condiment on the dining room table is the economy size bottle of ketchup.
  3. The food in the House of Commons is fairly good. The cafe in Portcullis House is really very high quality, and you also have a choice of eating in the more traditional restaurants, the Churchill Room or the Members' Dining Room. I don't often eat in them, though, as I'm usually on the run.
  4. I'm a secret interior decorator. There's a mural on my dining room wall of the railroad tracks at 30th Street Station in Philadelphia. I love having my hometown with me out here in California.
  5. I was very happy sitting alone at a dining room table, writing a script.
  6. I spend more time in the kitchen than I have in the dining room, for obvious reasons, however, I just want to sit and indulge.
  7. The Sabbath is a weekly cathedral raised up in my dining room, in my family, in my heart.
  8. I painted one dining room red and I must say, the conversation became very heated in that room.
  9. The whole world is our dining room, but be careful: it is also our garbage can
  10. A dining room table with children's eager hungry faces around it, ceases to be a mere dining room table, and becomes an altar.


Post a Comment

Dear Visitor, how did you like this post? If you like this post, please share it with your friends and Express your valuable opinion. Don't write spam comment here. Thanks

Previous Post Next Post

Popular Posts